High-waisted skirts with side slits walked the Spring Summer 2020 runway, embodying what the Creative Director described as a “beautiful cliché of sexiness,” inspired by the idea of freedom that fashion experienced in the ‘90s. Crafted from black cady wool silk crêpe, this skirt speaks to a contemporary, streamlined aesthetic.
- Black cady wool silk crêpe
- Front left slit, 11″ from the waist
- Side zip closure
- Sits high on the waist
- Length: 30.5″
- Measurements are based on a size 40 (IT)
- Please note, the slit is designed to be easily altered to a lower length or closed as desired.
- 54% silk, 46% Wool
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’7″ and is wearing size 40 (IT)