Presented in an iteration of a archival-inspired fabric, the Screener is designed in a mix of ivory leather and white and silver light GG lamé. Influenced by classic trainers from the ’70s, the sneaker—named for the defensive sports move—features the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo.
- Cream scrap less leather with white and silver light GG lamé
- Pink and green Web
- Ivory scrap less leather details
- This product contains leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- Bi-color sole
- 1.2″ height
- Made in Italy