The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneaker is presented in a high-top version for the Pre-Fall 2020 collection. The sneaker is crafted from a jacquard fabric with the House’s monogram that combines with the textured GG motif at the sole and the green and red Web. The style is finished with a dedicated label with the name of the line and a subtle embroidered detail of the number 77.
- White mini GG jacquard fabric
- Green and red Web
- White grosgrain trim and contrast details
- The TPU sole is made of 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- “77” embroidery
- Rubber sole, made with 20% bio-based content
- .8″ height
- 4.1″ boot shaft height, measurements based on 37 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin