Statement T-shirts printed with different phrases are essential in Gucci’s collections. The words ‘think’ and ‘thank’ are superimposed on washed cotton jersey—the image is an artwork from the book ‘Psychopts,’ a joint project between writer and musician Richard Hell and artist Christopher Wool. The authors create images using a selection of word pairings that are both conceptually estranged yet subliminally connected. The design is finished with intentional tears in the fabric for a distressed effect.
- Washed off-white cotton jersey with distressed effect and placed holes
- ‘think/thank’ print—artwork from ‘Psychopts,’ a book by Richard Hell and Christopher Wool
- Back ‘Psychopts’ print—the title of a book by Richard Hell and Christopher Wool
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Copyright © Richard Hell and Christopher Wool, 2008
- Oversize fit
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size extra large. The model is 6′ tall.