These tapered jeans are crafted from organic cotton specifically treated for a bleached and vintage effect. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Light blue eco bleached organic denim with tears in the fabric
- Metallic Gucci vintage logo label at the back
- The product shown in this image is a size 32
- Five-pocket style
- Tapered fit
- 14″ leg opening
- 10.5″ rise
- Measurements are based on a size 32
- Made in Italy
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don’t involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.