In an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints define a collection of Gucci accessories and ready-to-wear styles. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called ‘Liberty Style’. This down jacket features the phrase ‘Gucci Liberty’ printed on the back in honor of the special mash-up.
- Red, pink, green floral print by Liberty London on wool mohair blend
- ‘Gucci Liberty’ print at the back
- Interior ‘Gucci Liberty’ label
- Down feather goose padding
- High neck
- Front pockets with snap button closure
- Zip pocket on one sleeve
- Drawstring at the waist
- Zip and snap button closure
- External fabric: 70% wool and 30% mohair wool;Lining: 100% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 48 (IT). The model is 6′ tall.