A new introduction to the Gucci Horsebit 1955 line, the mini top handle is crafted from the House’s monogram canvas with contrasting white leather details. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas,a material with low environmental impact
- White leather details
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Inserts contain leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: open pocket
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.6”H x .4”D
- Detachable shoulder strap with 19.7″ drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- Weight: .59kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.9″W x 7.7″H x 3″D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’8″ tall