Designed with rounded edges and a soft shape, the Gucci Horsebit 1955 tote bag is made from shiny white leather. The double-handled silhouette has a chain shoulder strap that complements its modern spirit, finished with an organizational interior and magnetic snap closure. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
- White shiny leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Interior zipper and open pockets
- Double leather straps with 3.6″ drop can be tucked and stored inside the bag
- Detachable chain and leather shoulder straps with 10.8″ drop and 26.4″ length
- Leather strap and magnetic snap closure
- Weight: 1kg approximately
- Large size: 16.5″W x 12.6″H x 5.1″D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’9″ tall