A GG jacquard nylon jacket with Web detail on the sleeves and contrast red mesh lining. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo is an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and continues to be brought back into ready-to-wear, paying homage to the House’s roots. Reimagined through the Gucci lens, sartorial labels reminiscent of traditional tailoring decorate the front.
- Black GG jacquard nylon with black nylon sleeves
- Gucci “Maison de l’Amour” and “Sine Amore Nihil” sartorial label
- Green and red Web down the sleeves
- This product contains recycled raw materials that reuse waste or byproducts, reducing the environmental footprint associated with new fossil fuel-based material.
- Red mesh lining
- Hidden hood folded into the collar with green and red drawstring
- Hidden zip closure
- Elastic cuff
- Elastic drawstring on the waist
- External fabric: 100% polyamideLining: 100% polyamidePocket lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 50 (IT)