Crafted from check wool, the oversize shirt has a distressed, underground look, emphasized by a stain effect and intentional tears in the fabric. For the Fall Winter 2020 fashion show, Gucci draws inspiration from the ’80s and ‘90s grunge subculture and reimagines it through its lens.
- Stonewashed red and black check wool with stain effect and placed tears
- Stitched Gucci label on the back
- Point collar
- Long sleeves
- Patch pockets
- Longer back hem
- Length: 37″ based on a size 42 (IT)
- 90% wool and 10% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 42 (IT). The model is 5’10” tall.